I came up with this recipe on a Monday, I had been cooking all weekend and didn’t feel like spending a lot of time in the kitchen so I used whatever I had in my fridge at the time. I’m glad I did because it came out delicious, hope you like it!
Click Here to watch me make this low carb dish.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
* Half a rotisserie chicken, shredded
* 1 cup of cabbage, chopped
* ½ cup of radishes, chopped
* ¾ cup of yellow onions, chopped
* Bunch of cilantro, chopped (instead of cilantro you can use dried parsley flakes)
* 6 tbsp butter
* 1-2 pinch of garlic salt
Melt butter in a pan over medium to high heat.
Once the butter is melted add the cabbage, onions, radishes and cilantro. Sauté’ them for aprox. 5 minutes or until the radishes and cabbage are semi-soft.
Add the chicken, season to taste and stir all ingredients together.
Cook over medium heat for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Check out my previous Keto Friendly Recipe